Research Tax Credit Court Cases
There is a growing body of court cases for the research tax credit. You can find many of these court cases listed on this page.
- Geosyntec Consultants, Inc. v. United States, 776 F.3d 1330 (11th Cir. 2015)
- Little Sandy Coal Company, Inc. v. Commissioner, T.C. Memo. 2021-15
- Suder v. Commissioner, T.C. Memo. 2014-201
- Tax & Accounting Software Corporation v. United States, 301 F.3d 1254 (10th Cir. 2002)
- Trinity Industries, Inc. v. United States, 757 F.3d 400 (5th Cir. 2014)
- United States v. Davenport, 897 F.Supp.2d 496 (N.D. Tex. 2012)
- United States v. McFerrin, 570 F.3d 672 (5th Cir. 2009)
- United Stationers, Inc. v. United States, 163 F.3d 440 (7th Cir. 1998)
Defending Your R&E Tax Credits
We help clients defend their research tax credits. This includes helping with IRS and state audits, appeals and litigation for research tax credits.
We have defended hundreds of research tax credits.
If you have taken a research tax credit and the IRS is auditing your return, we want to hear from you.
Call us at research tax credit case.or schedule an appointment to discuss your
R&D Tax Credit Articles
More articles about the research tax credit.