As tax attorneys, we provide a full range of tax law services, including:
- Problem Tax Returns
- Tax Audits
- Tax Litigation
- Penalties & Interest
- Payroll Taxes
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- State Tax Disputes
- Unpaid Tax Debts
- Tax Advice
You can also find out more about us by visiting our main website at www.kreigmitchell.com.
If you want to know what we are thinking about, you can read the articles on our Houston Tax Attorney Blog. Here are a few of the more recent articles:
- Travel Expenses Allowed for Repetitive Pattern of Travel
- Records Needed for Partial Asset Dispositions
- Voluntary Disclosure to IRS of Privileged Communication
- Using Warrants to Make Future Purchases of S Corporation Stock
- Can the IRS Ignore the Legal Existence of a Corporation?
- The Timing Trap: Failed Installment Sales
- Can IRS Rely on Third Party Reports to Identify Taxable Income?
- IRS Levy Does Not Attach to Future Payments
- M&A Finders Fee Not Deductible for Acquirer
- Can the IRS Collect Gift Tax From Recipient After 14 Years?
You can also use the contact form below to reach out to us or schedule an appointment with this appointment link.