Houston Tax Attorney Services
As tax attorneys in Houston, we provide a full range of tax law services, including:
- Problem Tax Returns
- Tax Audits
- Tax Litigation
- Penalties & Interest
- Payroll Taxes
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- State Tax Disputes
- Unpaid Tax Debts
- Tax Advice
Whether you need to save taxes on a major transaction or you have been contacted by a special agent about a tax crime, our firm is here to help. We have earned a reputation for creative planning and, with tax disputes, aggressive advocacy on behalf of our clients.
Client-Focused Counsel. Results-Driven Representation.
At Kreig Mitchell LLC, we understand that no two situations are the same. While we draw on decades of legal experience handling cases similar to yours, we also work to provide individualized representation that is tailored to your unique circumstances and goals. Our tax attorneys are responsive and consistently available for our clients, as well as steadfast legal advocates—both in and out of the courtroom.
Deep Tax Knowledge. We Are Thought Leaders.
If you want to know what we are thinking about, you can read the articles on our Houston Tax Attorney Blog. Here are a few of the more recent articles:
- Sale of Trailers Doesn’t Qualify for Installment Sale Treatment
- Correcting an Erroneous Judgment for Unpaid Taxes
- Bad Debt Tax Deduction for Guarantee Payment?
- Foreign Trust Beneficiary Liable for a Double Tax Penalty?
- Sale of Long-Term Service Contracts: Capital or Ordinary Gain?
- Estate Plan Triggers Liability for Unpaid Taxes
- The IRS Recent Focus on S Corp Owners
- Travel Expenses Allowed for Repetitive Pattern of Travel
- Records Needed for Partial Asset Dispositions
- Voluntary Disclosure to IRS of Privileged Communication
You can also find out more about us by visiting our main website at kreigmitchell.com.
Why trust your case to Kreig Mitchell LLC?
- Our attorneys are highly experienced tax attorneys who are not afraid to take on sensitive and difficult cases.
- We have a proven track record of success in handling tax cases successfully.
- We are compassionate, responsive, and attentive, offering personalized legal counsel throughout each stage of the process.
- Our tax attorneys have been recognized by their peers and keep abreast of current law changes.
- In some cases, we are flexible to meet our clients’ needs—we offer evening and weekend appointments, Spanish-speaking services, and can come to you if you are unable to come to our office.
- Depending on the type of matter, we may offer free initial consultations and flat and contingent fees.
You can also use the contact form below to reach out to us or schedule an appointment with this appointment link.