As tax attorneys, we provide a full range of tax law services, including:
- Problem Tax Returns
- Tax Audits
- Tax Litigation
- Penalties & Interest
- Payroll Taxes
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- State Tax Disputes
- Unpaid Tax Debts
- Tax Advice
You can also find out more about us by visiting our main website at www.kreigmitchell.com.
If you want to know what we are thinking about, you can read the articles on our Houston Tax Attorney Blog. Here are a few of the more recent articles:
- Cashing a Tax Refund Check for a False Return is a Crime
- CPA Penalized for Knowledge of Understatement
- Can the IRS Get Records from Foreign Corps that do Business in the U.S.?
- Reporting Debt Discharged in a Court Settlement to the IRS
- Voluntary Sale In Advance of Forced Auction an Involuntary Conversion?
- Recouping Tax on Marital Wages Repaid to Employer After Divorce
- Raising a Tax Issue for the First Time in Court
- Does an Author Pay Self-Employment Tax on Royalties?
- Is an IRS Audit Report an Informal Claim for Refund?
- What if the IRS Violates the Law?
You can also use the contact form below to reach out to us or schedule an appointment with this appointment link.