As tax attorneys, we provide a full range of tax law services, including:
- Problem Tax Returns
- Tax Audits
- Tax Litigation
- Penalties & Interest
- Payroll Taxes
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- State Tax Disputes
- Unpaid Tax Debts
- Tax Advice
You can also find out more about us by visiting our main website at www.kreigmitchell.com.
If you want to know what we are thinking about, you can read the articles on our Houston Tax Attorney Blog. Here are a few of the more recent articles:
- Court’s Take on How to Avoid the Interest Expense Limitation
- The Importance of Accounting for C Corporation Expenses
- Does the IRS Have the Burden to Prove Constructive Dividends?
- Is a Taxpayer Liable for Interest if the IRS Delays an Audit?
- Reasonable Cause: Proving Reliance on a Tax Advisor
- Is Reliance on a CPA Sufficient for a Late Filed Tax Form?
- Taxpayer Cannot Recoup Attorney Travel Costs
- Cashing a Tax Refund Check for a False Return is a Crime
- CPA Penalized for Knowledge of Understatement
- Can the IRS Get Records from Foreign Corps that do Business in the U.S.?
You can also use the contact form below to reach out to us or schedule an appointment with this appointment link.