About Our Tax Attorneys
- Who are we – this page provides the bios for our team members.
- Where are we located – this page provides the location of our offices.
- How much does it cost – this page describes our fees for tax cases.
- What our clients have to say – this page lists reviews our clients provided.
- Why do I need a Form 2848 – this page explains why we ask for a Form 2848.
Other Helpful Information
Information About the IRS, etc.
- Information about the IRS – these pages provide information about the IRS, such as how it is structured, how to contact the IRS, and how to get information from the IRS.
- Information about the U.S. Department of Justice – these pages provide information about the U.S. Department of Justice Tax Division.
- About being a tax attorney – these pages provide information about being a tax attorney, such as how to work with a tax attorney, what the tax attorney will expect, questions about pricing, career questions, tax attorney jokes, and more.
- What are tax laws – this page defines what sources make up our tax laws.
- Paid and free tax research tools – this page explains what tax research tools exist and how you can access them.
Links to Other Helpful Resources
- The Houston Tax Attorney Blog, which is our own blog.
- The official Treasury Department website, which is the IRS parent agency (which provides a lot of useful tax policy and tax administration information)
- The official Internal Revenue Service website, which provides a lot of useful tax information
- The U.S. Tax Court court website, which is the most active court when it comes to tax-related litigation, has a search function for its recent court cases
- The U.S. District and Circuit Courts website, which provides useful information about other federal courts that hear tax cases (including particular court rules and the ability to search the court’s judicial opinions for tax cases)
- The Court of Federal Claims court website, which is yet another federal court that hears tax litigation cases
- The Department of Justice agency website, which is the federal agency that is responsible for all tax litigation (except for U.S. Tax Court litigation) and
- The American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants association website, which provides a good directory to help taxpayers find tax attorneys and tax information.
Start the conversation.
If you have a tax question or problem, we want to hear from you.